Monday, January 6, 2014

Backstroke

Zumba class is usually a great idea, but traipsing over ice to get to class is not cute at all. I should burn extra calories just in sweat and nervousness about not breaking my neck!  Luckily I made it there and back without too much fanfare.   

 Tonight I had tap dance class, and while I love the class and the teacher, my tap dance skills could really be elevated.  More to follow.

After class, I went swimming with Chris and Brian.  I did a backstroke for the first time in the shallow water.  Next time I'll practice it in the deep side.  I also think I'm going to get Brian to record my swimming.  I forgot to do my core challenge work, so I will double up tomorrow.  I think it's time t post more accountability videos so I don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment