Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2 Months To Go


Today was a rest day, and for me that means doing a little dancing.  I went to struggle tap and hip hop cardio.  


I really like these socks.

I've got 2 months left before the race, and I'm starting to get nervous.  I watched a Spartan video today and learned that lots of people feel like they could have done more to prepare.  Even the elite racers said he would go home and devote more time to strengthening his legs.  Luckily I can have all those feelings, and I still have a few weeks to do more to prepare (even though it will never be enough).  What a cycle! tee hee

Tomorrow I have 2 workouts planned, the 5:45 CrossFit class and 2 miles of hills on the treadmill.  

I will say that I'm excited to see how my increased strength and decreased weight will impact my performance during the race.  Truth be told though I'm perfectly happy to be the last person crossing the finish line.

Oh yeah and today I researched Ultra Beasts!  Something to do a little farther down the line.  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!




No comments:

Post a Comment