Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kind Eating- Week 6

Panera's squash soup is delicious!
The turkey, cheddar, and apple sandwich wasn't as delicious.

After 6 weeks I think I may have made this thing a habit!  This week I made breakfast, took my vitamins, and ate lunch.  (One day I ate breakfast late, and on Wednesday I treated myself to squash soup at Panera). I was thinking of expanding my experiment to more days or including dinner, but I've decided against it for this week.  That's too big of a jump.  I will maintain my Tuesday-Friday food and vitamin schedule.

 I'm not changing my food habit because I have a movement goal for the week.  I'm returning to CrossFit.  I took the summer off to focus on triathlon training, but now that it's all finished, I can return to it.  I would say that I'll take it slow, but I already ride the bottom of the whiteboard.  tee hee I'm really excited to get back to it!

I always take the longest in class and usually
can't finish the WOD before the time cap.
I love writing my name on the board!  



My goal for the week is to attend 3 classes and to resume my powerlifting training.  I had a 400 lb. deadlift goal, but I don't think I'll reach it this year.  My knees are feeling stronger since physical therapy, so I will work on box squats.  To keep me focused tonight I'm signing up for a December powerlifting meet.  I always keep an adventure on my calendar!

I'm guessing that the added activity will shake up my schedule, but I'll remain committed to my kind eating experiment.

Onward and upward!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment