Friday, February 20, 2015

56 Days To Go!


Tonight I made my return to pole fitness class in Portland.  I signed up because I wanted to build my arm strength and because I love to dance.  I wound up being the only student tonight and got an intensive class.  I learned some nice stretches, sexy push ups, and a few tricks on the pole.


Food today was good.  I had a burger and beans for breakfast, beef shawarma for lunch, and a handful of potato chips for dinner.  I should have something more substantial, but I'm beat.  I'll do some meal prep this weekend.

I went to CrossFit (where I accidently foam rolled my boobs) and piloxing this morning, so I'm extra tired.  I must research electrolyte tablets soon.  So much to do!  On the exercise front, tomorrow I do 4 miles on the treadmill.  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment