Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beast Training-59 Days!

  

For dinner I had a steak fajita and some pineapple.  Having solid nutrition is important and something that I continue to work on.  Today I had a salad and some Wheaties.

Today was interval day, and Alex gave us oodles of stuff tonight in HIIT class.  My lunges are much better when I put 2 fingers on the barre for balance.  My legs are so wobbly!


Earlier today I spent some time climbing stairs.  Every time I have to choose between an elevator and stairs, I think of having to climb big hills.  Then I take the stairs!  


Tomorrow is a rest day, but I spend it dancing up a storm.  Also, I'm really proud of Alex for going to CrossFit this morning.  She's getting ready for the Super in 123 days.  What a Spartan.  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment