Saturday, August 26, 2017

I'm back, and I'm writing a book!!




I've decided to pick up my pen (keyboard?) again.  I haven't written in this blog in over a year, and a lot has changed since then.  The biggest thing is that I've now been able to take my theoretical understanding of fitness and see how it works when I'm actually an instructor.  I'm also moving forward with a manuscript on black feminism and fitness.  I'm really excited about it!  I'll use this blog to jot down ideas and post updates on the book's progress.  

My first step will be to go back to the old Kerry Ann Rockquemore days of semester planning.  This upcoming week I'll write a fall semester plan just like the good old days of tenure track life.  I also want to find a writing partner to have library fun times with!  

In the meantime, I should update my website.  Maybe I'll find some conferences to attend.  So much to do!  I'm happy to get to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment