Wednesday, March 18, 2015

1 Month To Go!



And just like that we're down to 1 month.  I can't believe it's getting so close!  Yesterday I was telling my doctor that I'm excited for the race and also a little nervous.  While I feel like I've made progress since August, I'm still worried that I won't get to the finish line.  I'm worried that I'll get an injury and have to ditch the race.  I'm worried that I'll forget something important.


I finally found where the trail is, but it's still snow covered.  I hope this is better by next week!  

Today was rest day/dance day with Alex!  That's always great.  In a few days I'll be learning important things from Elisabeth Akinwale; my workout of the week!!

So I'm nervous, but feeling better prepared than last time.  I'm enjoying my training sessions (except for lunges and squats.  My knees don't like them so much.). I'm getting a GoPro to record our race adventures!  This is all really exciting and scary.

 I'm sure I'll have more thoughts as we move closer to April 18.  Today I think I'm anxious for the start.  I really want to see how much I've improved over the last 6 months.
 I've been looking at race day fashions too.  More on that later!

AROO!  AROO!  AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment