Monday, June 8, 2015

Super Training-12 Days To Go!

This past weekend I was in a dance recital (check out our class pictures aka get into my thot pose for hip hop!), and as a result I couldn't do my first triathlon.

The tap group is great.  

GET INTO IT!
  I was a little bummed about the triathlon, but quickly recovered when I realized that this gives me more time to prepare.  I did some research on my next one (August 15).  I looked at wetsuits.  I also told Brian to plan some bike rides.  Finally, I signed up for some more races and competitions.

Things are zooming to the next race!  Today I'm making my packing list and going to CrossFit at 4.  It's Alex's first day in Rochester too. 

Yesterday I did 3 toe push ups, so that was hot.

That James Brown doll is the best!  I also danced to reggae after the recital.

Ok, let me get this Monday started.  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment