Thursday, June 4, 2015

Super Training: 17 Days To Go!


This pic cracks me up!  haha

Two more weeks of training until the Super!  I forgot to post yesterday.  I went to Zumba in the morning, had my last struggle tap class, and went to hip hop cardio class.  This class was particularly fun because I got to practice the songs I had worked on to prepare for Alex's class on the 25th.

A few observations from being a struggle hip hop instructor: 

1.  Teaching is really hard!  I thought I knew my right from my left, but boy was I wrong.  Facing the group was challenging.  I'll keep practicing.

2.  While I spent a good amount of time making up routines, doing them with other people made me want to make small changes.  My favorite part was seeing how different people interpreted what I was doing.  

3.  I had fun and think that I'd be a great instructor.  I'll have to ask Alex how people become real instructors.  

Wanna know how I spent today?  I stayed in bed until 9, missing CrossFit and Zumba.  I got up around 8 and ate the lemon cupcake I had planned on eating last night.  I made a breakfast of steak, spinach, and grapes.  
I went to the chiropractor and came to school to finish setting up my office and have a meeting.  I also emailed my powerlifting coach Elliott telling him that I'm behind in this week's work and want to redo it.  (I need to look at my workout schedule and figure out how to balance Spartan training, powerlifting, and brukking it down with Alex.  

Later tonight I'll do my 60 push ups.  I fell asleep before doing yesterday's 30.  I also discovered chocolate covered gummi bears.

 It's been a wonderful day of rest and sugar!!  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!


No comments:

Post a Comment