Today's post is for my academic buddies. I decided to give 5 quick tips (all under 10 minutes) that will help you have a healthy start to the new semester!
Here they are!
- Schedule some dedicated activity time for the first week of school.
- Make necessary appointments with your various health care providers.
- Get refills on all your medications, vitamins, and supplements.
- If you want to bring lunch to work, select 2 recipes to try next week.
- Ask someone to be your accountability partner. Tell them your goals and share progress and struggles.
Thought For Today: How does the beginning of a new school year impact my wellness practices and what small action can I take to stay on track?
As always, let me know how it goes! I've loved hearing from all of you.