Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kitchen Cleaning and Meal Planning

This is what I had for dinner.  Spinach, roasted strawberries, mandarin oranges, walnuts, and leftover rotisserie chicken (white meat, so I reheated it on the stove in chicken broth and butter).  It was a very good dinner because I didn't have to do much cooking and it's just the type of meal I like (simple, fast, not greasy).  Tomorrow I'm having some beef tips that I bought yesterday and more salad.  I'm making oatmeal for breakfast and I'll have a green smoothie.

Kitchen clean up went ok.  Lord knows throwing away my pancake mix and syrup hurt me to my heart!!  

Today I also made an effort to drink more water.  I've been slipping the last couple of days.  I ran to the bathroom all day, but that's a win!  haha  Hopefully tomorrow will be less track and field and more synchronized swimming.  I have no idea what that means.

8 is my favorite number, so that means great things will happen in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment