Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Unbothered Day 11: "space to move around in"

Today's post is later than usual because I spent most of the day driving home from New Jersey.  I'll resume the morning posting schedule tomorrow.

I found this picture on Instagram, and I love it!  



I never thought to fill my house with poetry like this, but it's a beautiful idea.  That way these magical words can be visible all the time.  

Putting in what looks to be the kitchen is even cooler.  The kitchen is filled with both the hips of women cooking and all the delicious food they prepare.  When I look at it that way, it's even more of a shame to punish myself for food choices.  These beautiful hips made these dishes, and this delicious food sustains these gorgeous hips.  How dare I reduce them to calories!  How dare I reduce myself to a weight!

This makes me want to prance around the kitchen and be extra cute!  I am moving soon, and I will be sure to do some sort of celebratory art piece in my kitchen.  I'll let you know what I do!

Thought For Today:  How could I alter my kitchen so that it reflects and celebrates my body?  Could be a magnet or sticker.  Could be a poem.  






No comments:

Post a Comment