Saturday, September 12, 2015

Girl, You Tried It!: Pole Fitness

I love dancing and dance fitness, and pole dance fitness is a new challenge.  I have been doing it sporadically for almost a year, but am now focusing more attention on it.  I plan to enter a competition next year.

Here's the video from last night's class.  I forge the name of the song we used in class, but it doesn't matter because YouTube told me to change the music so people could watch it in Germany.  Of course, I did.  Who am I to leave out my German friends?  Hallo Freunde!






What I wore to class!
Ask me about my radical feminist agenda!!

Here you can see how short the shorts actually are!

Here's me talking about my experiences with pole fitness.  I hope you like it.  Let me know if you have any questions.



Important Resources
207 Pole Fitness In Portland, Maine (Jonessa Ramos, owner and instructor)
Roz The Diva/Roslyn Mays
Celebrating Size Diversity in Pole Dance Facebook Group
Bad Kitty (where Alex found the videos)
Alex
North Shore Pole Fitness in Lawrence, Massachusetts



If you're digging what you see here, catch me on social media.

"Wrong Is Not My Name: Black Feminist Fitness"
Facebook: www.facebook.com/blackfeministfitness
Instagram and YouTube: blackfeministfitness
Twitter & Periscope: feministfitness


No comments:

Post a Comment