Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ask A Sista: Day 1

I get lots of questions emailed to me (some about fitness, some about feminism, some about me), so I figured that I'd launch a December series where I answer them.  If you have a question, send it to courtney@blackfeministfitness.com.  Your question could show up here, and you could win a cool gift from the magical Black girl vault!


    
Question: What are your favorite and                                                              least favorite exercises?

                                          Answer: I LOVE push ups!  I've gone from doing them on walls and tables to being able to do them on the floor.  The push up is the move that I use to gauge my progress.  I also like them because there are many ways to do them, so they'd make a fun party game!  My least favorite exercise is the lunge.  After all these years I just can't get the hang of them.  I used to think it was just cranky knees, but I think it's also a balance thing.  I'll keep working on them though!




No comments:

Post a Comment