Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Let's Get It: Day 11



Today I taught my senior fitness class (smacked myself in the face with a resistance band.  classy!) and met with someone at a local gym about teaching a Zumba Kids class.  I have to put an audition routine together.  I'll jot down some ideas this weekend!

I read a bit for the PT exam.  I learned about muscle contraction.  I should double check what the practical exam entails.

So one cool thing about learning all these things about exercise is that I feel much more confident that I can design my own workouts.  I've been a group fitness class taker for years, but now I'm wondering why I don't just put my own thing together.  I need to check out the weight room at my gym.  

Might as well practice on myself, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment