I love a good physical challenge, and I especially love it when it's presented in a body-positive way. The Fit Fatties Virtual Events is a series of physical challenges, and I signed up for the decathalon! Fit Fatties Virtual Events is a series of physical challenges, and I signed up for the decathalon. I have until the end of the year to complete 10 events, and I'm thinking that I'll do one every month. We'll see though.
Here's what I'll earn for completing the decathalon!
Register and complete any 10 of the events below and receive a listing on the forum page with pic/video, a badge for your profile, a special tote bag filled with super secret cool stuff, a Live Skype Interview with a Fit Fatty Founder posted on the site and an announcement on our Facebook Page.
Here are the 10 events I'm going to complete.
- Swim – half mile
- Dog Days Aren’t Over (Walk or play with a dog for 60 consecutive minutes.)
- Flesh mob (It’s like a Flash Mob only Fatter! Choreograph and practice a dance and get at least one other person to dance it with you anywhere outside your house.)
- Lift A Ton (Lift a total of 2000 pounds, not necessarily all at once – you can complete this over a month!)
- Push It Good (Do 100 push-ups (any style) in one day.)
- Squat it Out (Do 100 squats in one day.)
- Get in Line (Do the Electric Slide, Wobble, Cupid Shuffle, Mix and Match line dances for at least 60 minutes.)
- Cheesy Dance Craze (Walk the Dinosaur, Roger Rabbit, Kid n’ Play, Running Man, 80′s style etc. mix and match for at least 60 minutes.)
- Century Ride – Bike 100 miles
- 5k walk/run/roll
I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS!!! I wonder if any of my buddies want to join me.