Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Day/Core Challenge Day 1

Today is the first day of the new fitness challenge.  This month we're working on a combination of sit ups, leg raises, and crunches.  In the past few months, I've done plank, squat, push up, and lunge challenges.  I've also documented my efforts with pictures and videos.  Posting my work helps me stay accountable to the challenge.  For this challenge, I've been wondering how to document, so I think I'm going to record myself doing the exercises and hamming it up.  We'll see what my spirit says tomorrow.  Today's assignment is 5-5-10.  It's nice to do a seated/prone exercise!


 I made a traditional New Year's Day good luck dinner too.  This was a lot of work!  Everything has multiple steps.  I was reminded of how much I enjoy cooking and how strenuous it is.  I had a blast using the cast iron pots and pans though.  They are definitely much easier to swing these days.  Boy was this good!  All the dishes signify prosperity and luck.  I'm feeling it moving through my bones and muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment