Monday, November 3, 2014

2015: The Year Of The Trillathlete




I really enjoyed getting ready for this past summer's obstacle course races.  Having goals helped me commit to my training.  For 2015, I've decided to venture into the world of triathlon.  I'll be competing in 3 of them next year.  Here they are!

June 7
Huckins Triathloon (cute name!)
Freedom, New Hampshire
This women's race raises funds for the YMCA Camp Huckins scholarship fund.


August 15
Timberman Triathlon
Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire
An Ironman is my long term goal, and this sprint distance will give me a small taste of what it's like.

September 13
Pumpkinman Triathlon
South Berwick, Maine
Alex said that Dillon did this one (I love how I say it like you know who Alex and Dillon are), so it sounds like a good time.  It was also voted best triathlon for beginners.  ooh, maybe he'll do it too!


I should say that I've never done a triathlon or seen a triathlon.  In fact, I had to look up the correct way to spell triathlon.  Of course, this means that this will all be extra awesome.  I'll be sure to post my training schedule and all funny training pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment