Friday, December 12, 2014

Spartaning Up in 2015




I just signed up for my 3 Spartan races for my 2015 trifecta.

April 18-New Jersey Beast
June 21-Massachusetts Super
August 30-Massachusetts Beast



Alex will be there for the Super, but I'll be doing the other ones solo.  I'm excited that even with the 3 triathlons and the Trifecta Quest, I don't have any races in July.  Praise Black Jesus for that.  I signed up for an early Beast so that I can still do my trifecta if I DNF.

So now I have to think about training.  I've already started a couch to 5K program, but I know I need to keep up the running and work on stairs.  I've been returning to CrossFit after my surgery (excellent!), so I'll keep that up too.  Yoga will be nice too, and pole fitness will help me build my arm muscles.

Here we go!  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment