Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's 2015 off up in here!!

I love a new year.  Everybody's all excited about new goals and all the exciting self-improvement plans they're starting.  I really like seeing it and cheering everybody on.  I love seeing new friends at the gym and hearing all the happy and hopeful talk.  I could do without the diet commercials though.

 On the fitness front, I don't have anything exciting to report.  I'm still on the grind and just sitting around in my panties like Homer.  Workouts are still kicking my butt.  I'm still eating well.  Not much has changed.  I did resolve to update this thing weekly and to take more pictures.  Pictures are good because when it's time to do my biopic, the director will have a good idea of what I looked like.  They'll still get Miley Cyrus to play me, but at least I did my part.  

This week's goal is to do my zombie running app in addition to my regular workouts.  I'll make time on MWF for the 3 training sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment