Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Beast Training-80 Days!


Today's programmed workout did not happen because we got a huge snowstorm!  I went out and did some shoveling.  I made sure that I squatted extra low.  



I got this wig for Halloween as part of my Beyoncé costume and decided to wear it while shoveling.  It made everything more festive. 

 Today I took some Tylenol because my upper back hurts.  hmm, I wonder if that's from the Sunday Zumba toning class.  My inner thighs hurt too, but I'm sure that's just yesterday's barre class saying hello. 

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get to CrossFit and other workouts tomorrow.  Zumba is cancelled, so I'll do my top secret substitute dance workout.  We'll see about nighttime hip hop.  Tomorrow is technically a rest day. 

I had to deal with bullshit fat shamers today, and it infuriates me when women project their insecurities onto me.  I'll try not to stay angry, but instead will seek out ways to be of service and continue to eradicate those petty places in myself. 

I'm feeling good today despite the backache.  I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym!  I'm reading Joe DeSena's book before bed for more training tips.  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment