Monday, January 26, 2015

Beast Training-81 Days

I'm checking my schedule to see if I can go to this!  I'll contact her to see if this seminar is appropriate for beginner CrossFitters. 

Today was a womp womp training day.  I went to barre class this morning.  I have 2 favorite parts of barre, the planks and the push ups.  I really like these exercises.  The standing series at the barre is demanding, but my lunges are improving, so turn up for that.  ps: Today in class, a woman killed a spider, and I really don't think I can talk to her ever again in life.  

I wanted to head to CrossFit to do my strength circuit, but after teaching I felt so bad.  It's not a cold.  I think I just need a Mental Health Day.  I decided to go to tap class and come home to rest.  Tomorrow is a snow day, but I plan on getting my training and writing in.  
I'm excited for my Spartan Up Snow Day!  No lazing around tomorrow!  AROO!  AROO!  AROO!


No comments:

Post a Comment