Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Beast Training-86 Days! (Rest Day)

Today was rest day!  Hooray!!  Getting up at 5am worked better than yesterday.  I got out of bed at 5:30. Despite it being a rest day, I still went to my three regular Alex classes, Zumba, struggle tap, and hip hop cardio.  It felt good to get my limbs moving even though squats were a pain.

Tomorrow I go out for a run/jog/strut, and the Internet told me that I need warm socks.  The last time I put on my Spartan sneakers my feet were really chilly.  I boogied down to Kittery Trading Post after hip hop and picked up 2 pairs of fancy outdoor socks.  I'm not sure what monkeys wearing headphones have to do with Spartaning up, but I thought they were cute too.

At first I thought this said Thotties.
I was sad when I realized that it didn't.






















I'm looking forward to tomorrow's training.  Alex told me to FaceTime her in if anything funny happens.  I shared a new goal I have with her.  I want to do the Alaska Beast just like Matt Novakovich.  They can call me the Teddy Graham.  tee hee  Aroo! Aroo! Aroo!

No comments:

Post a Comment