Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beast Training-87 Days!

Alex's parents are great HIIT classmates!

Today was interval day, so I went to Alex's HIIT class.  Well, let's be honest, I always go to Alex's Tuesday night HIIT class, but today I worked extra hard.  I even chose to do mountain climbers during our cardio section!  Alex said I did a great job and joked that she'd tell Coach Royce about my awesomeness.  Alex also got some good action shots of us going the distance.  We look so beautiful.  Don't you agree?

So many crunches!  

In addition to working out hard, I've also been eating good stuff.  Lots of water and vegetables.  Yesterday I had fajitas and cauliflower rice.  I wrapped it all up in spinach.  Delicious!  Tonight I had chicken, potatoes, onions, and collard greens.  That dinner plate looks a little struggle-ish because I nibbled one of the potatoes.






Just in case you think I'm always raring to go, this is what I looked like this morning.  (Yes, I am slaying in my blue floral nightgown.)  I've been wanting to get up at 5am (I keep hearing that waking up early is a good thing) and every day I set my alarm clock a little earlier.  This morning, my alarm went off at 6:15 and I reset it for 7:15.  Then I rolled around in bed until 8.  Luckily I did get up for hip hop.  

Hip hop was fun, and the rest of the day was a blast!  I even got some help with making a sandbag.  I want to practice walking up and down hills with it.  ok, time for bed.  My goal is to be in bed by 10, so I can be up at 5.  Wish me luck.

AROO!  AROO!  AROO!







No comments:

Post a Comment