Saturday, January 17, 2015

Beast Training-90 Days!


On a whim this morning I decided to create a Beast training journal.  Then I forgot about it all day until just now.  I suppose that I should write some inspirational quote or some sort of motivational mantra to capture all the things I am feeling at this moment.  I can't really think of one, so I'll hold off.

 Today's training activities involved taking the above picture to signal the official kickoff.  I also took my vitamins and went to Dance Fusion.  Spartans have to be good dancers.  I also organized my shirt drawer, so I have nice things to sweat in.

I'll post a daily workout picture and recap my workout.  Videos will show up too.  I'm so excited and terrified!  However, I keep thinking of how cute I'll look in my medal and how awesome my Trifecta will look in the case in my wall.

AROO!  AROO!  AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment