Saturday, March 7, 2015

No more turkey sandwiches (or wire hangers!)

Dang, this sandwich looks dry!

I get it. Turkey sandwiches have a lot of protein, are often low in fat, and are a quick and easy healthy lunch choice. However I have had a turkey sandwich every day for the past few days, and I am sick of them!
 I think I am sick of poultry in general. When I'm not eating turkey sandwiches, I'm eating roasted chicken. This week I will broaden my horizons when it comes to my protein sources.  I hope this means that I don't turn around and have roast chicken on my sandwiches.  sigh

Stairs outside of Georgetown Law

Stairs in Georgetown Law.  I like stairs better than lunges!

I am currently in Washington DC at a conference. I have not gone to the gym since I've been here, but I have used the stairs everyplace I've gone.  Not only are stairs a cheap workout, but they encourage me to keep working on my lunges.  Tomorrow I return home to EverProven CrossFit to do 15.2.

AROO!  AROO!  AROO!


No comments:

Post a Comment